This story is from the category Conferences
Date posted: 07/03/2009
June 6th, 2009.
The workshop aims to bring people from the Open Source and Serious Games communities together to discuss the current status of the area and to find a common future where the two areas can enrich each other.
Serious Games and Open Source: Practice and Futures will feature position statements and presentations which will be open for discussion.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to the following:
* Current examples of serious games applications
* Current examples of open source tools and techniques for creating serious games applications
* Practical and theoretical perspectives of open source in serious games
* Open source approaches to game modding and user created content
* The intersection of game culture and free/open source software culture
* Innovative combinations of game play mechanics, social media, and social networking, and open source software
* Experience in developing games using open source software tools, techniques, concepts, or game engines
See the full Story via external site: oss2009.org
Most recent stories in this category (Conferences):
03/03/2017: ICME 2017 - Large Scale 3D Human Activity Analysis