This story is from the category Conferences
Date posted: 22/10/2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008,
Rice University, Duncan Hall, Houston, Texas, USA
The Games for Health Project Announces a one day event for Houston, TX. This regional event offers a chance to get a great introduction to the games for health field including an excellent chance for local and regional networking.
* Barbara Chamberlain, Jeanne Gleason, Pamela Martinez (New Mexico State University) - Exergaming & CYFAR
* Jim Bowers (UTHSC San Antonio) : Why Eat in Whyville?
* Chuck Hamilton (IBM) : Virtual Environments & Healthcare
* Nina Fefferman (Tufts) : Social Behavior and the Dynamics of Corrupted Blood in World of Warcraft
* Claudia McDonald (TAMUCC) : Avatars & Diagnosis: Experiential Learning in Virtual Space
* Miguel Encarnacao (Humana) : HG4H: Humana's Games for Health Initiative
The schedule will also feature a variety of short project summaries
for a variety of regional academic institutions and companies.
Cost : Tickets are $49.00 until November 26, 2008.
After that tickets will rise to $79.00 for all attendees. Cost of
attendance includes lunch and after-event reception.
See the full Story via external site: www.regonline.com
Most recent stories in this category (Conferences):
12/04/2013: First Tech Challenge (FTC) World Championship