This story is from the category Conferences
Date posted: 26/01/2017
January 26-29, 2017.
Silicon Valley, USA.
The 2017 International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communication (ICNC) is a premier conference in the computer and communication fields, which is to be held in Silicon Valley, California during January 26-29, 2017. The conference covers all topics in the areas of computing, networking and communication, and features keynote talks, invited position talks, technical symposia, distinguished lectures, and workshops.
Topics covered include:
• Cloud Computing and Big Data
• Cognitive Computing and Networking
• Multimedia Computing and Communications
• Green Computing, Communications and Networking
• Mobile Computing and Vehicle Communications
• Internet Services and Applications
• Optical and Grid Networking
• Network Algorithms and Performance Evaluations
• Wireless Communications
• Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
• Wireless Networks
• Signal Processing for Communications
• Communications QoS and System Modeling
• Communications and Information Security
• Social Computing and Semantic Data Mining
See the full Story via external site: www.conf-icnc.org
Most recent stories in this category (Conferences):
03/03/2017: ICME 2017 - Large Scale 3D Human Activity Analysis