This story is from the category Conferences
Date posted: 18/04/2006
May 23 - May 24, 2006
The 3IA International Conference on Computer Graphics and Artificial Intelligence takes place every year in Limoges (FRANCE). The aim of this Conference is to present the current state of researches of Computer Graphics researchers who use Artificial Intelligence techniques.
The ninth 3IA International Conference (3IA'2006) will take place in May 2005, in Limoges (FRANCE).
Under the title "Computer Graphics and Artificial Intelligence", several themes could be covered by the authors of papers. The following list gives an idea of possible themes :
- Artificial intelligence techniques in scene modeling.
- Declarative techniques in scene modeling.
- Artificial intelligence techniques in rendering.
- Artificial intelligence techniques in construction of geometric figures.
- Animation and artificial intelligence.
- Behavioural animation.
- Design of intelligent graphic interfaces.
- Scene properties description techniques.
- Intelligent methods fo exploring virtual worlds.
- Computer graphics and learning.
- Combination of classical and AI techniques.
- Application of AI techniques in CAD.
See the full Story via external site: msi.unilim.fr
Most recent stories in this category (Conferences):
12/04/2013: First Tech Challenge (FTC) World Championship